Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. FIND OUT MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

"What you will see me show in this video is how Qlik was able to address this challenge and leave room for flexibility. It is important to her that the formatting for each row adapt to the changing whims of her colleagues and that’s what I have shown here."

Our @TomiKomo is back with another customer requested problem / solution  - take it away Tomi!

Morning, afternoon, or evening y’all. 

In this entry I will cover a unique request that I received from a customer. My customer, whom tried to solve a particular issue with their current BI tool -- and failed, wanted to see if Qlik could solve their problem. The stakeholder I was speaking with leads the BI and Analytics team in her organization. One of her critical daily tasks is to send out reports to colleagues in different departments. Her colleagues however, are usually very picky about how the reports should look. They wanted each row to fit the data format they prefer - with knowledge that these format preferences could change week to week. This is why I love my join in the Qlik Pre-Sales group - I am always surprised with some new challenges from a customer that Qlik can easily handle.

Enjoy!

Sample solution / document / video - attached below.

1 Comment