Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeikoSchoene
Contributor
Contributor

Change from Geo Analytics to Geo Operations

hello,

I have been working with Closets in the Geo Analytics world. I am struggling because the change in relation to the settings and values in Geo Operations seems to be different in some places.

I have the following script in my Geo Analytics world:

[ClosestAssociations]:
SQL SELECT [Dataset1_Dataset2_RelationId], [Base], [ID], [Dataset1_Dataset2_Distance] FROM Closest(costUnit='Kilometers', distance='1000', distanceType='bird', closestCount='6000', dataset1='Dataset1', dataset2='Dataset2')
DATASOURCE Dataset1 INLINE tableName='hometable', tableFields='Base,B_lat,B_long', geometryType='POINTLATLON', loadDistinct='NO', suffix='', crs='Auto' {$(Dataset1InlineTable)}
DATASOURCE Dataset2 INLINE tableName='Daten', tableFields='ID,LAT_LONG', geometryType='POINT', loadDistinct='NO', suffix='', crs='Auto' {$(Dataset2InlineTable)}
;
tag field [Dataset1_Dataset2_RelationId] with '$primarykey';

[Dataset1InlineTable] = '';
[Dataset2InlineTable] = '';

/* End GeoAnalytics operation Closest ----------------------------------- */

When I use the GEO Operations Wizard and enter the analogue data, like in Geo Analytics, I always get false messages. I have already read that, for example, two inline tables cannot be loaded. Trying to load a table with CSV does not work either.

Is there a simple doing to get the same Closets result from Geo Analytics in the Geo Operations world?

Labels (2)
0 Replies