cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bethanyf
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Edit Pop Up in Point Layer - Version Feb 2019 Patch 3

I am using the Map object in Qlik Sense Version Feb 2019 Patch 3. I have added Longitude and Latitude coordinates to a Point Layer. The points are being mapped correctly. When I hover over a point, there is a pop up. How do I edit the pop up? There is no setting under Appearance in the layer properties. Ideally I do not want to display the coordinate. The users are not going to want to see that.

Thanks in advance!

Pop up showing coordinatesPop up showing coordinates

Point LayerPoint Layer

Map ObjectMap Object

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bethanyf
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Under Dimensions - Point - keep this a dimension. Then under Location use the Longitude and Latitude.

Formerly was using a Coordinate field for the dimension which was causing the Pop up to display the coordinate.

With the Dimension now being a field called Organization, the Pop up now displays the Organization.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bethanyf
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Under Dimensions - Point - keep this a dimension. Then under Location use the Longitude and Latitude.

Formerly was using a Coordinate field for the dimension which was causing the Pop up to display the coordinate.

With the Dimension now being a field called Organization, the Pop up now displays the Organization.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

In the coming release, Qlik Sense February 2020, it will be possible to customize the tooltips by providing additional measures.

Thanks,

Patric