Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC_Maala
Contributor II
Contributor II

Geo Shape Files (GML, GeoJSON) Misalignment

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the shape files I am loading into QlikView through the GeoAnalyticsConnector. The geoshape files that I am loading (GML and GeoJSON) have the CRS of EPSG 3857. Decided to use those file types since the KML files that I generate  through QGIS default to the EPSG 4326 CRS and I am having a problem loading ESRI shape files into QlikView. The problem is that my building shapes are not aligned properly with the buildings when they are viewed through the GeoAnalytics Map layer. I can confirm that those files have the proper CRS (EPSG 3857) by loading them through QGIS or by opening the GeoJSON through notepad. The shapes in my files are aligned properly to the buildings when they are loaded into QGIS (the base map that I use there also uses the EPSG 3857 CRS). I just want to have an idea what might have caused this misalignment in the GA Map layer. 

Best regards,

JC

2 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Could you post an example of your file?

Thanks

Patric

JC_Maala
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Patric,

It seems that the misalignment occurs when the zoom level is altered. The issue was not QV related at all. Thanks!