Thank you for your reply.
I already tried that in my Measures (Expressions) - among other things - in different ways, none have worked:
1. Adding a measure and set its Number formatting as Number and in %
2. Adding the Num() in the measure Expression (as you suggested) plus the formatting in #1
3. Adding the Num() in the measure Expression (as you suggested) plus Number formatting to Auto
4. All above but using Master Measures
5. All above and forcing the Info Bubble to format only the second value displayed
Looks like Info Bubble does not recognize the format defined in the Measures and this is kind embarrassing for a tool that expensive.
Note: the Extension that I am using is the Area Layer.
I tried this already and it also does not work.
I think I will have to create a custom HTML code as Tim suggested. I'm trying to avoid that but I think it is the only way.
If you add a blank space before or after the % it shall work@: & ' %'
To be able to add an expression to an info bubble you need to add a measure under Location ID. Then you can customize your info bubble with an expression (fx). See pictures before and after adding a measure below.
So add a measure to your Area layer if not already done and then you can open the expression editor (fx) under Appearance/Info Bubble.
Hope it helps,