Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rothtd
Creator III
Creator III

How to switch LEF/License info for connector/extensions?

I have installed a test instance of GeoAnalytics June2020 (Enterprise Server) in my environment and it is working great. My production GeoAnalytics (Enterprise server) is also installed, but all my connectors/extensions now have the "test" QVGA license LEFs (serial #/control) installed. I need to adjust my connectors/extensions in multiple locations (QVDS, QVS multiple nodes, QV Desktop, etc.) so that they have the production license information needed to connect to our production QVGA enterprise server. I don't want to uninstall/reinstall all this stuff since I just got it working and I know it works. What's the process to simply adjust the license information from the test keys to the production license keys? I'm sure there is a file somewhere that I can edit. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rothtd
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This appears to be the solution:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000032227

Reactivating / Changing license 

Should you need to reactivate or change the license, use the License Activation tool:

• In Windows Explorer go to C:\Program Files (x86)\QlikView\GeoAnalyticsLicenseTool
  • Launch GeoAnalyticsLicenseTool.exe
  • Follow the steps above to add your Serial and Control number and reactivate the license

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rothtd
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This appears to be the solution:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000032227

Reactivating / Changing license 

Should you need to reactivate or change the license, use the License Activation tool:

• In Windows Explorer go to C:\Program Files (x86)\QlikView\GeoAnalyticsLicenseTool
  • Launch GeoAnalyticsLicenseTool.exe
  • Follow the steps above to add your Serial and Control number and reactivate the license