Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ef1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Location not found

Hi, 

using Qlik SaaS, i am pulling a map for sales display mainly by postal code with a custom scope by country.

However a certain number of locations appear not found with the little warning we can see in edit mode. However it's not convenient at all to work out in case of a huge base. Is there any way to make a dump of all the locations that couldn't be mapped correctly at once?

basically, i ignore how much representative is the map in terms of sales versus the total sales in raw data.

thanks

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joostvanegmond7
Partner - Contributor III

All right, maybe next time you could do the following steps to select all the locations that are not mapped correctly: 

1. First select all the mapped locations with the Lasso on the top right. 

2. Then open the filter, the 3 dots and the select excluded. 

3. Your selection represent all the not-mapped locations. You can create a table and export this data to xlsx. 

joostvanegmond7_0-1721823606688.png

Maybe you already executed this steps. Otherwise it may help 🙂  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
joostvanegmond7

Did you already manage to solve this issue? Otherwise I would have some ideas. 

let me know

ef1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,
I think i finally managed to map most of it after multiple iterations and i have now moved away from this analysis. But basically i'd keep in mind that this mapping part is not so user friendly in the basic interface and i didn't want to build anything through scripting
joostvanegmond7

All right, maybe next time you could do the following steps to select all the locations that are not mapped correctly: 

1. First select all the mapped locations with the Lasso on the top right. 

2. Then open the filter, the 3 dots and the select excluded. 

3. Your selection represent all the not-mapped locations. You can create a table and export this data to xlsx. 

joostvanegmond7_0-1721823606688.png

Maybe you already executed this steps. Otherwise it may help 🙂  

ef1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

that makes perfect sense and now seems obvious indeed. thanks!