Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Measure without aggregation error

Hello,

since September 2020 release, I was able to set the geometry field as measure without aggregation. For example in an Area Layer.

In the Dimension Field the Name of Area Geometry (like "ZIP")

In the Measure Field the Geomtry of Area (like "Geometry ZIP").

After August 2021 upgrade, Qlik returns the red error in the measure expression field. So, I can't render it. I can't use a measure aggregation beacause, for example, for one Name of Area (like ZIP) I have two or three Geometries. I want to see all of them.

Please see the screenshot

(PS. setting the geometry into dimension field, the area layer works, but in the selection pane, I see the geometry code, instead of the geometry name)

How can I fix it?

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst
Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found the solution: Field and Master Measure (or Master Dimension) have the same name. So Expression Form returns me the error "Error in referenced measure". I just changed the master name, and now it works!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Error-in-expression-Error-referenced-measure/ta-p/1845945

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I just created a new App, with the same script code, creating from scratch all the maps and area layers, and it works.... (measure without aggregration works)..... my question now is: the apps migrated have bugs?

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found the solution: Field and Master Measure (or Master Dimension) have the same name. So Expression Form returns me the error "Error in referenced measure". I just changed the master name, and now it works!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Error-in-expression-Error-referenced-measure/ta-p/1845945

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst