Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KristinaH
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Workaround for number of rows limitation in dataset

Hi there,

I am using Qlik Geoanalytics connector on Qlik Sense Enterprise on premise. Both newest versions of November 2021. 

I am using Closest operation to link two different datasets - merchants and road traffic. I've got merchant's location as a geopoint and road traffic with line geometry. for each merchant I need to identify which roads/lines are within x kilometres distance.

I've got it working fine when testing with a limited dataset (around 200 rows). But when I run it on larger dataset (20 million records), I am gettng the error message:

"Failed to process query:Failed to create dataset traffic: Too many rows in dataset. Maximum allowed dataset is 20000 rows. "

Is there any workaround I could use ? Surely there must be a way to handle larger dataset in a single load...

Thanks!

5 Replies
KristinaH
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

thanks Paolo. the closest operation is not splittable according to that, but I could perhaps find a postcode or SA1/SA2 for each geoline using within operation and then run the closest operation just for the dataset limited by where condition based on postcode...

Antoine04
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi guys,

I am trying to split up a Load operation in order to get all the postal codes from France.

Do you know if it is possible to split a load operation for getting all the postal codes ?

Thank you by advance

Regards,

E_Langlet
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

@Antoine04 Did you find a solution for this? I am trying to get all postal codes for the US but are restricted by the 20 000 limit. 

vasilev
Creator
Creator

I have also the same problem. 😞