Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tqlik
Contributor
Contributor

Insight Advisor Error 404

Hello,

I was starting to fall in love with insight advisor a few days ago. It was working for an "untouched" business logic for quite some while. Sadly we were missing lots of fields which is why we activated the logical data model. By default and after activation, we had what we needed. After a few days, the Insight Advisor was corrupted. 

The app is generated on prem and pushed to cloud for consumption. The data model is being refreshed daily. When accessing the app in cloud the error message is "invalid business logic". On prem the error message "error 404" shows up as soon as we enter the logical data model (the option to reset is not visible). Everything else seems to work just fine.

We started to check on other apps and there is errors as well. We even checked a copy without a custom logical data model, same error. However there is other apps with a working Insight Advisor still. Server restart didnt help. 

Thank you for your help!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tqlik - Are you refreshing the data model in the cloud or on-prem? This could be tripping up the profiling step, where the daily refresh is adding items that Insight Advisor in cloud is not recognizing.

Can you try re-triggering the Insight Advisor toggle in the cloud version in a copy of one of the apps? Let it reload entirely.

Tqlik
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, @Nasser_Bumpus thanks for the reply. We are refreshing on prem then pushing to cloud. However, the model on-prem is corrupted already.

Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

@Tqlik Are you renaming and/or removing master items from the data model between refreshes?

Tqlik
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, manually I am not renaming anything. The refresh is based on MPM (Process Mining) scripts so their might be something under the sheets. From my understanding, master items are collected from a centralized master items storage in script. This is why I expect master items to be renewed (deleted, create) automatically each refresh.