Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajndajndajnd
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

how visibility is defined in the logic model for Insight Advisor ?

Hello,

How visibility is defined in the logic model for Insight Advisor ?

I know what this means (via Qlik help), but I would like to know the rule that defines visibility or not.

I saw that dimensions containing only empty values ​​were hidden, but are there other rules?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Auto-numbered keys appear to be hidden by default along with fields that have a only one value and fields that have been tagged with $hidden in the data load script. There are more rules as well that I haven't figured out yet.

That being said, if you concerned about what Qlik is hiding automatically, it may be worthwhile to define the logical model manually. You may also want to use master items instead of fields.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Auto-numbered keys appear to be hidden by default along with fields that have a only one value and fields that have been tagged with $hidden in the data load script. There are more rules as well that I haven't figured out yet.

That being said, if you concerned about what Qlik is hiding automatically, it may be worthwhile to define the logical model manually. You may also want to use master items instead of fields.