Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bdalmeida
Contributor
Contributor

Compatibilité entre l'Administrateur Console et le Job Server avec le PLI MariaDB 10.11

Hello,

As a part of the migration, I urgently need to know if the console administrator and job server are compatible with MariaDB 10.11 PLI?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Sincerely

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The following tables provide information on the recommended and supported databases you can use with Talend server modules. Unless stated otherwise, this list is for standalone (or single node) database configurations.

Could you please let us know if it is what you are looking for?

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-windows/compatible-databases

Best regards

Sabrina

Bdalmeida
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback.

I noted that talend was compatible with version 10.5 of MariaDB however I have no information on version 10.11.

Can you confirm that it is also compatible with MariaDB 10.11?

THANKS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

In the documentation we provide a list of databases that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina