Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EV89
Contributor III
Contributor III

Failed to create assembly: Error adding file

hi all expert,

when i try to build a job in tos, occured (not always, especially the first time i build it) this error. Anyione know how to fix it?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.5.5:single (default) on project DeleteAllegatiCasi: Failed to create assembly: Error adding file 'org.talend.code.colombininewversion:routines:jar:6.4.1' to archive: C:\TOS_DI-20170623_1246-V6.4.1\workspace\.Java\target\classes isn't a file. -> [Help 1]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR]  mvn <goals> -rf :DeleteAllegatiCasi

your help uis very appreciate

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi EV89

Take a look at this KB article, it was a known issue on v6.4.1 and it has been fixed since 6.5.1. If you are using Talend Enterprise subscription product, raise a ticket on Talend Support portal to request the patch. With community edition, upgrade studio to a newest version or export/import the job to a higher version of studio and then build the job.

Regards

Shong

EV89
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi shong, thanks for your answer. I have already see this ticket but this build problem started to happen after a substitution of a corrupted pom file. I generate another pom file reimporting the project in another talend studio installation with the same version and substitute the corrupt file.

Do you know if exists a method to force talend studio to recreate new pom file? maybe this can solve the problem. i don' t have the syncronize pom files option in the project settings.