Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GRajangam1701262487
Partner - Contributor III

GoogleDrive components in Talend Cloud data Management Platform

I have Talend Cloud data Management platform but do not see googledrive components.

Can someone help me with this

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's your source file from google drive? You could parse it and add the rows into output excel file.

The work flow should be: tGoogleDriveGet-->onsubjobok-->tfileinputXXX-->tfileoutputexcel

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

GoogleDrive components are not shipped with your Talend Studio by default. You need to install it using the Feature Manager. For more information, see Installing features using the Feature Manager.

Feel free to let us if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

GRajangam1701262487
Author

Thanks xdshi. I got the component and try reading the data from googledrive using tGoogleDriveGet component and displayed data using tlogrow. The output data is not in excel format. How can I display it in proper format

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's your source file from google drive? You could parse it and add the rows into output excel file.

The work flow should be: tGoogleDriveGet-->onsubjobok-->tfileinputXXX-->tfileoutputexcel

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

GRajangam1701262487
Author

Thanks Sabrina... This worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it helps and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina