Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fjgz
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Help for products and prices

I need help because I am make me crazy...

We need to develop an ETL processes or data integration from file or database type sources. By de moment, something simple, on a private confidential network without internet access.
I have tried Talend Open Studio (v8.0.1) and Talend Studio would be perfect, but we and especially our client want to be support and possible updates so that the developed product not being deprecated.
I wanted to know the currently product with support that best fits by simplicity of functionality, price... and of course, know the pricing of the license. Iam asking for it because I do know if search in Talend o Qlik web and do not understand the products, it is not clear, it is a roll. I wrote to Talend support and no clear response. I spent few days search for info, and I can not spent much more time to get info about products. If I do not get something clear, I will estudy other tools...
Thank you so much.
Regards

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

If you would like to Explore Talend plans and have any question about talend prices, please feel free to contact us. Our team in on stand-by to assist.

https://www.qlik.com/us/pricing/data-integration-products-pricing

Best regards

Sabrina

fjgz
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,
I did it twice, I wrote fill in the contact-sales form telling my needs and requeriments, and the response was a standar message.

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for contacting Qlik Talend Support!

Regarding your query, if you have a customer account, please reach out to your designated CSM/A.E for assistance with your product and pricing inquiries.

If you do not have a customer account, please use the following form to contact our sales team for further assistance:

Contact Sales (https://www.talend.com/contact-sales/)

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance or if we may proceed to close this support request.

Best regards,
Talend Support

So right now, I am in a loop with no solution...I just wanna know Talend studio License or a simple tool for ETL or Data Integration with support and updates...May someone contact me?

Regards

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello @fjgz 

We totally understand your situation and very sorry for that.

Here is a telephone number:

https://www.qlik.com/us/try-or-buy/buy-now?ga-link=price-di-priceblock-fabric

Feel free to let us know if you are still in loop situation after that. If you don't mind, please send me a private message with your name e-mail address or phone number so that I could escalate it to our sale manager directly.

Best regards

Sabrina

Pablo007
Creator
Creator

Dear @fjgz ,

You can use  Qlik sense,  to do ETL and Data base integrations on QMC TASKS,  for us works fine,  It depends of what you need, but maybe is interesting to give a try,  if you need smth simple.

brgds