Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobmsc2
Creator
Creator

Installing modules not installed 8.0.1 no download option (where are component jars repository?)

Hi everyone,

I've installed TOS_DI8.0.1.2 from zip and need to install a component, tMSSqlSCD in this case but it appears to be the same situation for other components.

The component prompts for an external jar file to be installed but the install screen doesn't have actions besides a slightly hidden browse button in an Action.

I was expecting Talend to import the jars from a centrally configured repository but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I followed the install instructions install instructions on Talend and there is no mention of configuring a component repo

Can anyone help point me to what I need to do?

Thanks

0695b00000PNN7QAAX.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michael OBrien​ , talend libraries repository does not provide this driver file, you can download it from Microsoft and install it manually from Action icon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mobmsc2
Creator
Creator
Author

I'm not sure if I've solved it but I think the problem was I needed to download JDBC drivers from Microsoft but there wasn't any mention of it in the help docs here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michael OBrien​ , talend libraries repository does not provide this driver file, you can download it from Microsoft and install it manually from Action icon.