Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKHAN1607925302
Contributor
Contributor

Issue while migration jobs from version 6.5.1 to 7.3.1

Hi,

Facing issue while migrating existing job created in talend version 6.5.1 into 7.3.1. Jobs are not getting migrating. we are importing job as zip file. Please help on this. why Job is not getting imported into new version. there is no error found while importing zip file. are there any migration steps ?

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Do you see the list of job when importing items? If not, can you describe how do you export the job items?

0693p00000AbNgLAAV.png 

Regards

Shong

SKHAN1607925302
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi

below is the screen shot while importing the job

the job also not showing and only routines showing please guide me further

Anonymous
Not applicable

From your screenshot, i see the error/warning message mentions that the job item was invalid, there must be something wrong in your zip file. Please take a look at this documentation about how to export job items.

SKHAN1607925302
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI ,

migration token in Talend Studio is required for 6.5 to 7.3 migration ?

Since i don't have migration token configured in my 7.3 studio .

please tell me is it required for migration ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you are using Talend enterprise subscription product, the migration token is required for the migration. Before setting a migration token, make sure you have received a migration token key provided by Talend upon your request.

Please open a ticket on Talend Support portal for your migration and product upgrade, our colleague from support team will assist you.

Regards

Shong

SKHAN1607925302
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I m not able to open the ticket as not able to select Available License, there is no value coming under Available License. Find the attached screen shot. Please suggest

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Please send email to customercare@talend.com, our colleagues from support team will take over your license issue and help you.

Regards

Shong