Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor

MDM server for Talend Platform for MDM with big data license

Hi all,

We have Talend Platform for MDM with big data license. But unlike the TOS MDM, I don't have MDM server in the Studio directory. How does it work? Where to find the server? In TOS MDM, there is a jar which do the server installation. But I don't know with the platform edition.

Thanx in advance.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you install your Talend Platform for MDM with big data product by manual without using talend installer?

With talend subscription solution, you need to download Talend MDMServer software package.

For more information, please take a look at online document about:

https://help.talend.com/#/reader/ftsxaS5zbnLYzR5DkY1LtA/AGqTgK85WIzyzGT07ZvqgQ

Best regards

Sabrina

taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Sabrina for your reply.

In fact I have done a manual installation with all components (jobserver, commandline, logserver, ...). But in the list  I didn't see the mdm-server jar. I don't know where it is really located.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

There is not enough information for us to address your installation issue. With your subscription solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance(webex) through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Sabrina,

finally using the talend installer I have the option of installing mdm server (in my case with mysql and jboss app server). But it seems that the console is completely different from the comunity edition but I didn't find any documentation to understand the gap beetween CE and enterprise edition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For your subscription solution, have you received an email sent by talend support team which provides you with the related documentation, including the installation guide(PDF download link)?

Here is MDM product matrix page:https://www.talend.com/products/mdm/

Hope it will help.

Best regards

Sabrina0683p000009Lv2s.png