Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsstephiiie
Contributor
Contributor

Migration Token in Talend Studio

Hi. I am trying to apply the Migration Token provide by Talend in the Talend studio. But when I set the token, there's an "Migration Token set failure" error. The Talend was installed on the environment that doesn't have access to internet.

My questions:

1. Does it need to have internet connection in validating the migration token?
  2. If the answer of 1 is yes, how to validate the migration token offline?
  3. What is the correct format of the migration token? I am wondering if the token that I pasted is correct. The migration token provided was something like formatted below:

==================================================================================================================

text

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext==

==================================================================================================================

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Diaz Steph​ , you don't need internet connection to validate the migration token, one possible reason is new license will cause old migration token not to work, so please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal, the support team will check your migration token and generate a new one for you if needed.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
itsstephiiie
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ @Shicong Hong​ @Richard Hall​ @Manohar B​ @Fred Trebuchet​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Diaz Steph​ , you don't need internet connection to validate the migration token, one possible reason is new license will cause old migration token not to work, so please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal, the support team will check your migration token and generate a new one for you if needed.

Regards

Shong