Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Migration token needed

Hi,

I can't import jobs from TOS or previous versions because it seems that a migration token is needed for that (v7.2.1).

Can someone describe the process to get one please ? I can't find ressources, it seems not so well documented.

I've tried to send email (with TIS licence attached) to customercare@talend.com since last friday, but I have no answer.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Before setting a migration token, make sure you have received a migration token key provided by Talend

To get the migration token, please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly when connecting to the page using your link, I'm redirected to the https://community.talend.com/s/ portal where I can't find where to raise a ticket (every link I found for the support brings me up either a commercial web page or to the previous login that leads me to the cmmunity portal.)

Can you be more precise on how can I raise a ticket to the support please ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

(To open a support ticket/supported users only): You will be directed to the Community homepage first, and will need to click the “Contact Support” button, as shown below. You will be then directed to the Support Portal.

Feel free to let us know if it works.0695b00000KDriMAAT.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sabrina,

I don't know why the method has changed, few months ago (end of may) I faced the same issue, and then just by sending an email to customercare@talend.com, I was able to get an answer and received the migration token few days after the talend CSM team gave confirmation.

Support case 00224401 has been created on this behalf at the time (the 21th of may).

My account hadn't change and my company licence is still valid, but now I have no answer to the customercare email and I can't have any support from talend ? Because the contact support button isn't there when I'm logged in ? Can you make me a 'supported user' so I can retrieve support I already had please ?

Would you be able to help me with this issue please ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I have already checked your support case 00224401 and this case was closed. You should send a fresh new message to customercare@talend.com to create a new case instead of replying the old one.

From the record and message, you got the valid Migration Token from the CSM team on the day of 5/30/2021 and now would like to request a new one for your further work?

I have redirected your request to this technical support engineer and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Schonseck Guillaume​,

I think I have found the issue here. You appear to be registered in our system under two email addresses. They are very similar but one has a "." separating your first and last name, the other does not. There is also what looks like a spelling mistake in the domain name of one of them. The one with the errors appears to be the one that your support account is linked to.

This could have happened for various reasons, but regardless of how it happened, let's get this sorted. I'll email you directly about getting this sorted. Sorry for the issues this may have caused you.

Regards

Richard

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thans a lot for solving this out !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help Sabrina, now Richard has contacted me and will sort this out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Great it helps. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina