Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glakshmi23
Contributor
Contributor

Not able to Install feature "feature:install cxf-rs-description-openapi-v3" IN tALEND 8

I have Talend ESB 7.3 Runtime working perfectly with my CXF Rest API deployed with the OpenAPI feature for Swagger.

I am trying to upgrade my Runtime ESB server to Talend 8 version. After start the Talend ESB 8 server when I invoke the command "feature:install cxf-rs-description-openapi-v3" I am getting the below exception.

org.apache.felix.resolver.reason.ReasonException: Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve resource org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3 [org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3/3.4.4] because it is exposed to package 'javax.servlet' from resources javax.servlet-api [javax.servlet-api/3.1.0] and jakarta.servlet-api [jakarta.servlet-api/4.0.0] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:

org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3 [org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3/3.4.4]

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.servlet)(version>=0.0.0)(!(version>=4.1.0)))

|

export: osgi.wiring.package: javax.servlet

javax.servlet-api [javax.servlet-api/3.1.0]

Chain 2:

org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3 [org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-service-description-openapi-v3/3.4.4]

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=io.swagger.v3.jaxrs2.integration)(version>=2.1.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))

|

export: osgi.wiring.package=io.swagger.v3.jaxrs2.integration; uses:=io.swagger.v3.jaxrs2.integration.api

io.swagger.core.v3.swagger-jaxrs2 [io.swagger.core.v3.swagger-jaxrs2/2.1.6]

import: (osgi.wiring.package=io.swagger.v3.jaxrs2.integration.api)

|

export: osgi.wiring.package=io.swagger.v3.jaxrs2.integration.api; uses:=javax.servlet

io.swagger.core.v3.swagger-jaxrs2 [io.swagger.core.v3.swagger-jaxrs2/2.1.6]

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.servlet)(version>=4.0.0)(!(version>=5.0.0)))

|

export: osgi.wiring.package: javax.servlet

jakarta.servlet-api [jakarta.servlet-api/4.0.0]

at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl$UseConstraintError.toException(ResolverImpl.java:2471) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.13.300.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.doResolve(ResolverImpl.java:420) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.13.300.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:378) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.13.300.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:332) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.13.300.jar:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:257) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:401) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1063) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:998) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) ~[?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It looks like the Bundle was not resolved because of a uses constraint violation.

Are you seeing this issue in the studio V 8 or this is an issue while deploying the service/route in runtime only?

Could you please make sure that the runtime is active while you are trying to do the deployment?

Best regards

Sabrina

glakshmi23
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am not using studio. I started runtime using trunc.bat and try to install the features before deploying the CXF webservices with swagger. I am not using Studio.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please make sure that the runtime is active while you are trying to do the deployment?

Did this problem only occur when you are deploying with API?

Is there any error and are the route/web service working well If you are deploying with TAC, in the browser?

Best regards

Sabrina