Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SEB_CROSSON
Contributor
Contributor

Not getting download link for TOS

Hello,

It looks like this subject has already been raised a couple years ago, but I'd like to know why I cannot receive the download link for TOS on my professional e-mail adress. I received correctly all other mails from Talend when I registered to the free cloud trial or to create an account to the Talend community to write this post. But for some reason not the download link even after filling in the download form several time.

Is there any way to browse the different versions of TOS somewhere else than on the Talend site (I read sourceforge in another thread) ?

Is sourceforge the official download site now for Talend installation packages ?

Kind regards

Sebastien, a puzzled talend user 🙂

Labels (3)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know your issue.

Could you please try to use a private email address to get the download links from talend official website?

Our apologies for any inconvenience and bad experience when you are trying to download the latest talend open studio of data integration from the official Talend website. We will escalate your concern and problem to our manager to see if there is a better way for talend community users.

As a decision was taken to move the downloads for Talend Open Studio to www.sourceforge.net and it was merely done to clean up our website, you are able to download different versions Talend Open Studio v. 8.0.1 from this thread

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006f1r3gCAA/talend-open-studio-v-801-is-now-available...

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Sebastien CROSSON​ 

Feel free to let me now if you need the downloaded .zip file for talend open studio for data integration V 8.0.1. I could send it to you directly Via email or community message.

Best regards

Sabrina

SEB_CROSSON
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

thank you for your help ! I tried the link, that once again requested me to fill in the form, and as suggested I used a private e-mail address and this time it worked, I got the link and I am downloading. But I have to say that in today's cyber-security focused world, it feels weird to have to go through a private e-mail to be able to get a link to download the tool... I guess I will not be allowed to use TOS anymore in a very near future if this process is not secured and available on company's e-mail adress.

Once again, thanks for the help anyway 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We fully understand your feeling and agree with you about security concern.

I have escalated this kind of download issue to our manager already and we believe that it must be improved in the future.

But again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards

Sabrina

SEB_CROSSON
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Great,

thank you for the information and I'm confident you will find a solution !

Kind regards

Sebastien

Jamesserpa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to suggest some steps to fix this issue:

First of all contact Talend Support: The best course of action would be to reach out to Talend directly through their official support channels. They will have the most up-to-date information about any technical issues or changes in the download process. You can visit the Talend website and look for their support or contact page to find the appropriate channel for assistance. Quest Diagnostics Bill

Check Spam/Junk Folder: Sometimes, automated emails can end up in the spam or junk folder. Make sure to check these folders in your email client to see if the download link email was mistakenly filtered as spam.

Alternate Download Sources: While Talend's official website is usually the primary source for downloading their software, you may find alternate download locations for older versions of TOS on platforms like SourceForge or GitHub. However, it's always recommended to download software from the official vendor's website to ensure you have the most secure and up-to-date version.

samfantini
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina, can you please send me the Installer of TOS for Data Integration? i can not able to find the installer on internet 😞

sam.fantini17@hotmail.com 

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello @samfantini 

As Talend Open Studio (TOS) has been retired since January 31, 2024, the TOS download link and/or installers are not to be provided to talend community user and customers on request and support for TOS remains outside of the scope of the services provided by our team, with the community website being the target for discussion.

The Talend Open Studio landing page on the Talend website is replaced with a Talend Studio trial offering.

For more information, please refer to talend blog page:

https://www.talend.com/blog/update-on-the-future-of-talend-open-studio/

Best regards

Sabrina

RAMMSS
Contributor II
Contributor II

We are using Talend Data Integration IDE for building an interface from past some time .

We are currently on 7.3.1 Talend Version .

Due to some vulnerability concern on existing Talend 7.3.1 , we are planning yo upgrade Talend but seems Talend is not available any more .

As our interface is already in production and we have Talend project to work with .

Could someone please advice how we can take this forward as unavailability of Talend IDE for Data integration has impact to our existing interface module.

Regards,

Ram.