Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chirag_
Partner - Contributor III

Talend Studio : Command org.eclipse.jgit.api.PushCommand was called in the wrong state

Hi,

New to talend,

When opening a Remote TAC connection, facing a error :Command org.eclipse.jgit.api.PushCommand was called in the wrong state.

I am unable to commit changes and the pop up appears continously in 5 minutes interval.

Thanks,

Chirag

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chirag_
Author

I solved this issue by the following (in short): Had different GitHub account credentials in Talend Studio

- Full Answer: (path: Window -> Prefrences->Security Storage(General->Security->Security Storage)->[Default Security Storage] -> Git->Click on the Value appearing(Eg: https:/2f/2f.github.com)c-> Edit the ID Password / Delete the ID password and Input the GitHub User Name and Access Token on where used by TAC or Same Repository used by other users

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chirag_
Author

I solved this issue by the following (in short): Had different GitHub account credentials in Talend Studio

- Full Answer: (path: Window -> Prefrences->Security Storage(General->Security->Security Storage)->[Default Security Storage] -> Git->Click on the Value appearing(Eg: https:/2f/2f.github.com)c-> Edit the ID Password / Delete the ID password and Input the GitHub User Name and Access Token on where used by TAC or Same Repository used by other users

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know you solved this issue by yourself and sharing your solution with us on Community.

Best regards

Sabrina

Chirag_
Author

Hi, 

Thanks for the  appreciation its my pleasure, I will try to update problems and  provide solutions if any