Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chirag_
Partner - Contributor III

Talend Studio : Command org.eclipse.jgit.api.PushCommand was called in the wrong state

Hi,

New to talend,

When opening a Remote TAC connection, facing a error :Command org.eclipse.jgit.api.PushCommand was called in the wrong state.

I am unable to commit changes and the pop up appears continously in 5 minutes interval.

Thanks,

Chirag

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chirag_
Author

I solved this issue by the following (in short): Had different GitHub account credentials in Talend Studio

- Full Answer: (path: Window -> Prefrences->Security Storage(General->Security->Security Storage)->[Default Security Storage] -> Git->Click on the Value appearing(Eg: https:/2f/2f.github.com)c-> Edit the ID Password / Delete the ID password and Input the GitHub User Name and Access Token on where used by TAC or Same Repository used by other users

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chirag_
Author

I solved this issue by the following (in short): Had different GitHub account credentials in Talend Studio

- Full Answer: (path: Window -> Prefrences->Security Storage(General->Security->Security Storage)->[Default Security Storage] -> Git->Click on the Value appearing(Eg: https:/2f/2f.github.com)c-> Edit the ID Password / Delete the ID password and Input the GitHub User Name and Access Token on where used by TAC or Same Repository used by other users

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know you solved this issue by yourself and sharing your solution with us on Community.

Best regards

Sabrina

Chirag_
Author

Hi, 

Thanks for the  appreciation its my pleasure, I will try to update problems and  provide solutions if any