Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurbass
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to run Geospatial Demo

Hello! 

Specs: 

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4

Talend Data Integration 7.3.1 

Geospatial extension here; Link to Repo  7.1.1, I am not 100% sure how to make sure I updated it. 

The demo is for version 7.1.1

When I try to run the demo, I get this error: 

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Routines "GeometryOperation" has compile errors
Error Line: 1
Detail Message: The type org.opengis.referencing.crs.CoordinateReferenceSystem cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkRoutinesCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:434)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:373)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(DefaultRunProcessService.java:539)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(RunProcessService.java:317)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateBuildInfo(ProcessorUtilities.java:955)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:615)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:2068)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext$1.run(RunProcessContext.java:601)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:440)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:356)
	at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:474)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.run(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:240)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.run(ProgressManager.java:966)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext.exec(RunProcessContext.java:548)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.ProcessComposite.exec(ProcessComposite.java:1448)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.views.ProcessView$RunAction.run(ProcessView.java:700)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.actions.RunProcessAction.run(RunProcessAction.java:63)
	at org.talend.designer.core.debug.JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1$1.run(JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:98)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:40)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4095)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3762)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$5.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1173)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1062)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.lambda$3(Workbench.java:636)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:563)
	at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:151)
	at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:280)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:203)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:137)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:107)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:400)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:255)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:659)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:595)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1501)

How can I ensure that I can run the geospatial addition correctly? 

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
It seems you need to use the same talend version as the extension version 7.1.1, refer to the installation documentation.
https://community.talend.com/t5/Installation/How-to-install-the-GeoSpatial-extension-for-Talend/ta-p...
@fxprunayre, can you help?

Regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

>It seems you need to use the same talend version as the extension version 7.1.1, refer to the installation documentation. 

No. You can use the current on 7.2 or 7.3 but in all cases, you need to force the load of the modules. See https://github.com/talend-spatial/talend-spatial/issues/80#issuecomment-623467558

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Routines "GeometryOperation" has compile errors

This should be fixed by the following. Check you have it in the plugin?

https://github.com/talend-spatial/talend-spatial/commit/9b68aebb04dea2438334a5222fc32d75f53536ed#dif...

Cheers.

Francois

laurbass
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

>This should be fixed by the following. Check you have it in the plugin?

I updated the XML file but it still will not compile. What else can I try?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your clarification and coming to the community.

Regards
Shong

laurbass
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Do you have any advice on how to fix my problem? I am trying to use the DISY plugin now because I couldn't get the GitHub version to work and am now getting the error: 

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Routines "DGeometryCalculator" has compile errors
Error Line: 3
Detail Message: The import net cannot be resolved