Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modara
Creator
Creator

when click guess schema i am having this error

Hi,

I have upgraded talent TOS and when I click guess schema when I am having an error downloading a java file. I don't know what to do please help. i m using java 17

0695b00000Lz7XrAAJ.jpg

Labels (2)
24 Replies
modara
Creator
Creator
Author

no luck yet even after re-installed TOS v8 i am having same issue talendcsv.jar to download but it can't

please direct me for the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

All required jar files are installed successfully in your studio when you are using talend components?

Could you please check if there is any talendcsv-x.x.x.jar file

under this folder <Talend\8.0\studio\configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend\components\talendcsv>?

Is there any more error message in studio log?

(<workspace>/.metadata/.log)

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

please give me direction how to check

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The studio error log is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log and you can upload it into community so that I will check if there is more error message in it for you.

You could also search key word talendcsv in your installation folder for V 8.

0695b00000LzZjWAAV.pngBest regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

0695b00000LzZt7AAF.jpghere the log file attached and also by searching talendcsv . its installed in there

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

According to your error message, it is probably caused by JDK.

Did you install both open Zulu java 11 and oracle Java 11 in your PC?

Could you please try to uninstall one of them and re-set JAVA_HOME environment variable?

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-open-studio-for-data-integration-windows/sett...

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I have uninstalled all oracle java and Zulu and also Talend v8 then reboot my windows 10 OS then newlly install just only zulu 11 and TOS v8 then

I have follow the instruction link that you have given. but i must made mistake so please correct me. I have attached screen shot of environment as I still have the same talendcsv issue

I copied till bin folder

C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-11\bin

0695b00000N0e4qAAB.jpg 

0695b00000N0e6LAAR.jpg0695b00000N0e5NAAR.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please have a look at my screenshot for oracle java 11 as an example.

Hope it helps.

0695b00000N0fnkAAB.png 

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sabrina,

May be its my issue. I have followed what you said but i dont know why its not working for me. I have un-install zulu and TOS 8 then reboot my os then install orable java 11.0.12 and tos 8 then change environmental veriable but still have the same download issue. tos can download jtds file after when i fist install tos 8 but not that talendcsv-x.x.x.jar. i tried many ways myself after i follow your instruction and so guess schema is not working but no luck. i attached screen shot.

really need your assistance. if possible you can do anydesk and have a look.

0695b00000N0fynAAB.jpg0695b00000N0fyTAAR.jpg0695b00000N0fyOAAR.jpg0695b00000N0fy9AAB.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does your job run fine in general without invoking the "Guess schema" button? Maybe Job works fine, only the guess schema won't work?

I see you are able to search talendcsv.jar in your local folder. Is it possible for you to install the Jar file by manual, restart the studio to make it reflect the repository?

Best regards

Sabrina