Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rlesage
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

API limits of Qlik Cloud sharing-tasks endpoint

If you set a chart in Qlik Cloud as monitor in hub, you can fetch the underlying image from ...qlikcloud.com/api/v1/sharing-tasks/{monitorinhubid}/executions/latest/files/image-small?status=successful via QAA or Postman. 

As I could not really find any documentation on this API endpoint, I was wondering what the limitations were?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @rlesage 

Unfortunately, if the API isn't published on qlik.dev, this means it's a private endpoint that's not supported for public use, and moreso, it could change at any time.

Could you tell me a little about your use case and what you're trying to build with that API? Is it to bring this into some embedded solution?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @rlesage 

Unfortunately, if the API isn't published on qlik.dev, this means it's a private endpoint that's not supported for public use, and moreso, it could change at any time.

Could you tell me a little about your use case and what you're trying to build with that API? Is it to bring this into some embedded solution?