Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdaniels-obrien
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

An error occurred on a REST endpoint call.

I'm not sure if I am posting this to the right board, so if not, please let me know and I will close the question and post it where it is more appropriate.

I haven't been able to find any other posts about the error message I am receiving.  I am using an embedded link in another application. Occasionally (and very randomly) I get the error: 

'An error occurred on a REST endpoint call.' 

This happens when I refresh the page within the application.  Once I close the error, the page continues to try to refresh for a very long period of time. 

I have also tried to find the error logs but am unable to locate them. Anything helps! Thanks in advance!😊
Labels (8)
9 Replies
TZ-Lucas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

the same issue always trouble me,I think this maybe an error  occurred on port 4243(REST API Port)

qlik is best BI tool
TZ-Lucas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

why there is no buddy reply the Question?

qlik is best BI tool
deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II

I am facing the same issue. Did anyone find a resolution ? I am using Qlik Sense February 2020 version.

IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I also have the same issue, has someone found a resolution for this?

thanks!

Iulia

wvalls
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Same problem here. We call the url with iframe and when we try to open and close more tan one time we have this error.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II

Any solution yet?

Also this error happens ONLY in 1 out of 3 environments. And moreover, I am not even using any REST API connections in 4 out of 7 apps that are throwing this error.

Thanks.

Deepti

kevin1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello, I have the same issue.

Any solution?

IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

For me this problem has dissapeared once I stopped using IE and only use Chrome. 

Iulia

kevin1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thanks Iulia