Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreya_98
Contributor
Contributor

Configuring Google Saml for authentication with Qliksense on-premises

Dear Team,

Earlier we were using Ping SSO authentication to authenticate our users. However, Now business needs to be shifted to Google SAML for authentication. Could anyone please guide me, what changes needs to be done from Qliksense on-premise to shift from Ping SSO authentication to Google SAML authentication? What chnages needs to be done on Virtual proxy of QS on-premise.

Best Regards,
Shreya Deo.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Jason_Dyer
Employee
Employee

Hi @shreya_98 - have you had a chance to review the following guide on configuring Google SAML to work with Qlik Sense? GoogleQlik Sense SAML Single Sign On (SSO)Qlik Community

There is also this page that covers using Google Workspace as a SAML provider with Qlik Sense. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Google-Workspace-formerly-known-as-G-Suite-a...

shreya_98
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Jason_Dyer . 

Yes, I've already tried with those articles. However, I'm getting error as 404. I'm attaching the screenshot of the same. 

Not sure what is missing here. I would really appreciate if you could suggest me where I should look for the missing link.

shreya_98_0-1694777588207.png

jprdonnelly
Employee
Employee

@shreya_98 - there are several reasons you could be receiving a 400 as indicated in your screenshot. The first place to start looking is C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\log\Proxy\Trace\.

The *Audit_Proxy.txt and *System_Proxy.txt files in that directory will indicate a more specific error on what disconnect between the provider and Sense is causing an issue.

- @jprdonnelly