Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PedroCunha
Contributor II
Contributor II

Custom Theme reducing width of scrollable minichart

Hello,

I would like to have a normal horizontal bar chart but without the built-in scrollable minichart that appears whenever the distinct number of dimensions don't fit in visualization container.

Instead of developing a new extension only with this purpose  I am trying , by means of applying a custom theme with CSS styling , to apply a very small width to these HTML elements.

I am currently using the CSS selector .qv-chart-scrollable-mini-chart-vertical and I am having no success. 

Can anyone point what is missing or if is possible to achieve the pretended result with this approach?

Many thanks in advance,

Pedro

Labels (3)
2 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

i am curious why would you want to hide this mini-chart 

as it's a good example how you can see a clear visualization , but still see the whole picture by understanding on what part of the entire data set you are looking .

of course if you only want to see the top X in chart just limit the dimension 

PedroCunha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Lironbaram,

I would like to present 4 horizontal Bar Graphs in a row with diferent Dimensions( I do not want to use alternate dimensions .)

I am trying to reduce the clutter that these 4 mini graphs bring to the visualization. by reducing the width and becoming similar to a scroll slider. I still want to have available the rest of values that don't fit the container.

Thanks,
Pedro