Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter8073
Contributor
Contributor

Deploy Mashup in other web server (IIS)

Hello everyone,

I did a mashup on Qlik Sense Server June2019 (13.32.2), if I run it locally it works, but when I migrate it to another server that has IIS, it doesn't show anything.

When viewing it in Chrome, it requests a username and password to access the hub, the credentials are entered but then nothing is displayed, checking the developer tools marks the following errors

evidencia1.JPG

I already configured the .js file to give the corresponding access to the external server

evidencia2.JPG

As additional data, Virtual Proxy is not being used and the Qlik Sense server does not use any security certificate, so the connection is via http.

evidencia3.JPG

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Reply
vighneshg
Contributor II
Contributor II

You will have to whitelist ip address of web server where you are hosting your mashup.

Go to the QMC -> Virtual Proxies (the one you are using for external communication). For you it will be I guess default one.  Then check the "advanced" tab on the right and the add the ip address of server to the whitelist and press apply.

Regards,
Vighnesh Gawad