Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwallman
Creator III
Creator III

Dev-Hub question: Not all apps are shown in the drop-down list?

Hi,

Capture.PNG

In this drop down menu I don't see all the apps from our Qlik Sense enterprise.

What determines which apps are shown in this drop down option? Is it only a set of apps with a particular status or configuration that are shown?

4 Replies
ErikWetterberg

All apps you have access to should be available.

mwallman
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Erik,

What determines which apps I have access to?

For example if you are in a shared environment, you don't know what the other teams are creating but you can see their apps in this drop down.

ErikWetterberg

If you are a RootAdmin or ContentAdmin you would see almost everything. This would be the same apps available to you in the hub.
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

As @ErikWetterberg is getting at, the apps you see in the Dev-Hub are the effective result of the security rules in the environment. There should be no delta between what apps are displayed in that drop-down in the Dev-Hub and what you could open in the Hub itself. The only part I take issue with is that RootAdmins and ContentAdmins have no elevated rights in the Hub in a default install except that they can create folder data connections and see the Monitoring Apps stream (whereas they do in the QMC).

Hope that helps.