Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arwa_Elshahawy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Do reloads triggered by APIs outside Qlik fall under the limit of 50 reloads per day?

In the qlik business documentation its written there is a Maximum number of scheduled reloads per app per day of 50.
my question is:  I'm on the trial now and currently reload my app every 10 seconds via a scheduled POST request in Newman. its working perfectly, can i assume if i buy the license it will continue working? im confused by the 50 reloads limit per day written on the website.

Labels (1)
  • API

1 Reply
Marc
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Business has a 50 reload limit, 
Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS has unlimited scheduled reloads.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/qcs-specs-c...
If you check the Note on "Maximum number of scheduled reloads per app per day"

This limit pertains to scheduled reloads that aren't triggered in Data manager or Data load editor. Scheduled reloads encompass various methods, such as those initiated through a button object within an app, from the hub interface, or via an automation process. Regardless of how they are triggered, these reloads are considered as scheduled reloads within the context of this limit.

So yes, API Triggered Reloads are counted and reloading the app every 10 seconds on a Qlik Sense Business tenant would drain the daily limit pretty quickly on a Enterprise SaaS tenant I would not impact