Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YB_Mo
Contributor II
Contributor II

ERROR- SSEtoRserve: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Good Morning Community,

i actually got a problem with the SSEtoReserve Conector for the integration of R in QlikSense. 

The SSEtoReserve starts shortly and stops then. The full Error- message in the logs is the following:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading native library. Not found in any of the possible locations: C:\Install\Extensions\sse-r-plugin-master\sse-r-plugin-master\csharp\SSEtoRserve\bin\Debug\grpc_csharp_ext.x86.dll,C:\Install\Extensions\sse-r-plugin-master\sse-r-plugin-master\csharp\SSEtoRserve\bin\Debug\runtimes/win/native\grpc_csharp_ext.x86.dll,C:\Install\Extensions\sse-r-plugin-master\sse-r-plugin-master\csharp\SSEtoRserve\bin\Debug\../..\runtimes/win/native\grpc_csharp_ext.x86.dll

We got Qlik-Server, and the server doesnt have a license for Visual Studio wich is necesarry to 'build' the SSEtoReserve Connector via C#. So we used a workaround and compiled the connector on a nother server, which supports Visual Studio and copied the compiled SSEtoReserve folder back to the QlikSense server. In my opinion this workaround is the reason for the failure. Anyone an idea how i could solve the R integration without visual studio on the server directly?

Labels (4)
0 Replies