Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Embed Qlik Sense - Wordpress.org on IIS Server

Hi everyone,

I am learning about Qlik Sense after much experience with Qlikview, and I am very excited in particular by the ability to embed Qlik Sense objects in a webpage and use the provided APIs to send data, selections, and other commands back and forth. However, I am concerned about my particular implementation.

Our website is built in Wordpress.org, and hosted on IIS Server:

• Will this combination prevent me displaying and fully integrating Qlik Sense objects? I know that Wordpress.com does not allow <iframe> HTML, but I don't know if this is true for Wordpress.org, and would using the <div> tag get around that?
  • Will this combination allow full communication of data and selections back and forth between Wordpress and Qlik Sense?

I am obviously an IT novice, but I really need help figuring out what is possible. Thank you for your help!

1 Reply
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrew,

I recommend you to use the Capability APIs ‒ Qlik Sense‌, and since wordpress allow HTML/javascript/css in its page-template your integration should be straight forward, even though I never tried it, or know someone who has.

Links:

- http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-create-a-custom-page-in-wordpress/