Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikhail3
Contributor
Contributor

Embedding Dashboard in Webflow website

Hello, I am trying to embed Qliksense dashboard  in the Webflow website  that I build but getting  the login  error to Qlik.

"login.qlik.com refused to connect"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

The expected end result is that specific website users who paid for access can access the Qlik dashboard.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mikhail3 

In Qlik Cloud, we assume that you'd want to use the same authentication in your web app (in this case webflow) as in Qlik Cloud. This is because we normally see you as the owner of the customer accounts, controlling what they can access and when.

As such, we haven't designed for a fully embedded auth flow in an iframe using Qlik Accounts - i.e. where your web app and your Qlik tenant use different authentication providers, primarily because it requires the user to login more than once to access content. We most commonly see OIDC compatible IdPs and JWT used for auth in this use case.

Do you have a user management system configured against your webflow app? How are you managing your user accounts when you onboard/ offboard users?

Is there anything else you could share about your use case?

Mikhail3
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for reply.

I just realised it might be easier to make landing page on Webflow and add link to public Free Dashboard in QlikSense that I made instead of trying to connect  it with Webflow.

and then in premium Dashboard I can add paid users via invitation.

Would you agree this could be a solution to manage Free trial access and Paid?

BR,

Mikhail

DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

What will you use for authentication in Qlik Cloud? Are you planning to use Qlik Account only?