Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Error with Qlik Web Connectors

Hi all,

I've already installed Qlik Web Connectors and it was working fine until the license has been expired. Therefore I've downloaded the version 2021 (because the premium connectors are standard) for upgrading. But when I tried to start again web service for it(QWC), I am getting the following error:

jelena_0-1670928430812.png

But beside this error I also do not have the License tab:

jelena_1-1670928772264.png

Thank you for support!

Best regards,

Jelena

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

To add to Dave's comments:

View solution in original post

3 Replies
QlikDaveL
Employee
Employee

Jelena, 

Sometimes when you download the Web Connectors you have to select "unblock" on the file properties before moving and unzipping onto your server. Dependent files could be missing in this case. Link below should provide more details. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Install...

Thanks!

Dave

DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

To add to Dave's comments:

Marc
Employee
Employee

Based on the Error (system cannot find the file specified) you are receiving from the Services console, the first thing I would check is the Path of the updated version.
in the Services menu check the properties of the Service and you will see the "Path to executable" make sure that you put the updated version of the connector package in the same folder location that the original was in.

Marc_0-1671152915534.png