Skip to main content

Integration, Extension & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Announcements
CUSTOMERS ONLY: Now accepting customer applications for the 2023 Luminary Program: SUBMIT NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgrossman
Contributor
Contributor

Extensions not being installed with upgrade

This has happened twice on two separate servers. For troubleshooting I did start here. We were going from Sept 2019 to April 2020, and I made sure the Extension Bundles were checked during the installation. Both times some of the extensions got installed, others did not. I use the variable input and Sankey extension with the more recent upgrades and those extensions did not download in particular. However, other extensions from the Visual and Dashboard bundle were installed.

Like I mentioned at the beginning, I did the troubleshooting and got one of the servers to work but the performance is really slow now, and some tables are timing out. Really just want to know if this is a known issue, or if others have been having a similar problem. 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

It happend to me atleast twice in two different environments, I just removed the installation (without clearing the directories/db) and installed the new version, this fixed the issue above.

That's my two cents.

Eliran.