cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bekahbeets
Creator
Creator

Get a specific task by id via the qrs

So i have tried all of the following Get calls. I am using a package that appends the 'qrs\' and xrfkey and i can get an app's data fine with the call.
When I 'Get' a task by id though, I always get a 404:: Endpoint not found response. To. Every. Single. Call. I have made sure i am referencing the right server and guid of the task.

Get calls i have tried (unsuccessful):

'task/{id of task is here}/hubinfo?privileges=true'
'task/{id of task is here}'

successful get app call:

'app/{id of app is here}/hubinfo?privileges=true'

successful task start call:

'task/{id of task is here}/start'

I also need in the future to be able to post a name change and add tags to the task, but I can't even get the task right now. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bekahbeets
Creator
Creator
Author

to anyone having this issue... the following api get call works:

'reloadtask/id of task'

It looks like the commands meant for all entities (get by id, update by id) work with 'reloadtask...' , but the ones specific to tasks work with 'task/id of task/start'. 

why did the devs make the api differentiate between task and reload task? this doesn't seem well thought out or intuitive.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bekahbeets
Creator
Creator
Author

to anyone having this issue... the following api get call works:

'reloadtask/id of task'

It looks like the commands meant for all entities (get by id, update by id) work with 'reloadtask...' , but the ones specific to tasks work with 'task/id of task/start'. 

why did the devs make the api differentiate between task and reload task? this doesn't seem well thought out or intuitive.

Manoj_Prabu
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @bekahbeets ,

i have one doubt what is id of task? how to find it? is it the app id? I need this to check the status of reloading app.

Thanks