Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PM_QlikDev
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to Embed Qliksense charts created in Qlik server into webapp hosted in different server

Hi All,

The requirement is ,users from their web application hosted at their own server side ,will click on the html page(holding the sense charts) and will be able to see them  at their side.

Bsically ,I want to embed qliksense charts which i have created in qlikserver say xyz.abc.com into webapp hosted in a different server say ABC.xyz.com.

I have created an html page containing the qliksense charts using mashup in qliksense enterprise version but do not know how to embed it into webapp hosted in different server.Also users are getting error saying with the current html link created:

Error1-Your access pass credentials are being synced. Refresh your browser or contact your system administrator.
ProxyError.OnLicenseAccessDeniedPendingUserSync
Not connected

Error2-You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass.

Kindly help on the same.Thanks

1 Reply
eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

This is a bit advanced, but i'll try, maybe I can give some ideas.

It's a matter of your architecture of servers, let's start with the basics..

In your own server, you create an app, publish it, and then you  embedd charts.

Let's say you populated a mashup template with some objects.

1. While on this server, each user that will try to access that mashup will first need to authenticate

2. After passing the authentication - there is an issue of security, does this user have the right security rules so he can access the stream/app/chart.

3. Last, is the data itself, if there is a section access, does the user have access to the data displayed on this chart

Now, going back to your original question, what is the relation between the server hosting the webapp to the sense server? is this some kind of reverse proxy? IIS server? maybe it's something to do with certificates?