Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woongi_hong
Contributor
Contributor

How to maintain the order of user field selections after data reload?

Hello,

Based on the documentation provided in the following article in Qlik Support (https://support.qlik.com/articles/000074191), I would like to know if it would be possible to maintain the order of user selections after a data reload has occurred on Qlik Mashup.

Providing an overview of my current situation might provide more insight. My mashup has the capability of allowing users to navigate to drill down sheets, which should consists of field/value selections associated with a drill down sheet and its root sheet. One behavior I am noticing is that the user defined order of field/value selections is not being kept, post data reload.

Is there a feasible way to make sure the order of selection fields/value remains untouched, post data reload. If this is possible, how would I be able to keep the order of selections in the root sheet, after a user navigates back to the root?

The expected behavior would be keep the order of user selections untouched after a data reload occurs inside a drill down sheet. In addition, if a user navigates back to the root, all additional filters that were applied inside the drill down sheet should be removed. This way, only filters that were made prior to navigating to the drill down is kept. I have logic that uses the selection history to remove additional drill down filters, but the logic is not usable after a data reload occurs.

If you guys know of a work around or have any sources that I can use to get more insight, please let me know.

Thanks,

Woon Gi 

0 Replies