Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with selections in objects when scrolling a mashup

Hi there!

I'm pretty new with Qlik Sense and I'm facing some issues with a mashup that I created.

The objects that are displayed when the site is loaded are rendered ok: toolbar buttons work and pop-up information is displayed in place:

screenshot1.png

But when I scroll down the page, objects that have been rendered under the "visible" screen size don't work properly: Selections don't work and the pop-up information is displayed out of place:

screenshot2.png

In this case, I can't select any value from the filters but the options visible in the first image attached ( "Segment", "Amalia Craig", "Alcoholic Beverages")

Can somebody shed some light on this issue?

Could this be a bug? I created a mashup from the scratch using one of the example templates (slideshow mashup) and the behaviour is the same.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Miriam,

Try adding this css -

html, body {

overflow-y: scroll;

}

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Miriam,

Try adding this css -

html, body {

overflow-y: scroll;

}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Francis! That did the trick!

The overflow was set just in the body, and I thought it was because the 100% height of the html and body.

But applying the overflow both to html and body fixed my issue.

And an extra tip: I changed the "overflow-y:scroll;" you propose to "overflow: auto;" to avoid two scroll bars

Thank you again!