Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

Keycloak integration - Bad request 400 Error

Hi, 

I am trying to integrate keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463 and I've already created all the virtual proxies and updated the settings in keycloak as well. But I am still facing two issues when using this.

• I have two clients, Internal and External, When I use the internal account (i.e., this user is present in another user directory as well) and try logging in it fetches the user correctly and allows the user to access the applications. However, when I try to use the external account, I am getting a "400 Bad Request Contact your system administrator. The user cannot be authenticated or logged out by the OIDC response through the following virtual proxy: keycloak-integration". This user is already present in the user directory but I am still unable to access my app with this account
  • Second issue is - The external account that I have been using, has been fetched to Qlik via an SQL connection UDC. Both the internal and external accounts are fetched from this UDC. So generally, when any user first tries to login, that account will reflect in Users list but will be marked inactive (this is fine for me). Here is the test case I tried - I've deleted both internal and external accounts from QMC users list and then tried to login via Keycloak virtual proxy. The internal account (which was previously deleted) will be able to access it and it will also reflect into the users list. But when I try the same thing with the external account I get the Bad request 400 error and the user is listed no where in the QMC users list. I've checked the logs of Qlik but this account is no where to be found.

I've read a couple of articles here and followed everything that the articles suggested but I am still unable to fix the issue with the external client account. Can someone take a look at this?

Qliksense version: Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 7 - 14.97.10

@Damien_V@stefanwalther, @Sebastian_Linser I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Labels (4)
0 Replies