Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpomeren003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Mashups don't open in Qlik Sense Desktop (June release)

Hello everyone,

I just updated from the April release to the June release because I hoped it would solve some problems the April release had (changing the location of the pop-up-container and other fun things), unfortunately it only got worse. I currently can't open any of my mashups (some are made by me, some made by qlik themselves and some made by community members). I can't even open the examples that Qlik provides.

I get this error in the console:

require-config.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

require.js?1522774745642:55 Uncaught Error: Script error for "assets/require-config", needed by: assets/dev-hub/dev-hub

http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror

at makeError (require.js?1522774745642:55)

at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (require.js?1522774745642:55)

qlikview-sans.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Anyone has any idea how to fix this? Or has an example of a working mashup?

I know about this:

replacing private libraries and introduction of new technology Webpack

But where can I find what to change / how to update my existing mashups? Or is my only solution to change back to the february version, I certainly hope not.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if you need any more information please let me know.

Casper

10 Replies
cpomeren003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I just made a new thread regarding this current problem, so hopefully some other people have some ideas on how to solve this. Thanks for thinking with me though.

I suspect (like you) that the javascripts just checks the distance from top and if that is lower than the pop-out-container minimum height it will go downwards and otherwise it goes upwards.

Problem is, now that "position:fixed" isn't necessary anymore, I also can't use it anymore as a plan B. Because if you used "position: fixed" it puts the pop-out container way too low (distance is probably the scroll-distance, because that's the difference between fixed and non-fixed). I was thinking about just changing the position of the container after the javascript has placed it in the wrong place (with "position: fixed" in place), but that isn't an ideal solution.