cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briwilli
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot table expandTop method not working when multiple measures are applied

I have a web app with an embedded pivot table visualization where 2 or more measures are placed in the left rows section and 2 or more dimensions in the top columns section.  Clicking a button that invokes the expandTop() API method, results in the Qlik server not returning the expanded data.   If I move the Values button (representing the 2 applied measures) and place it in the top columns section, then the the expandTop() works.  If I remove a measure so that only one measure is applied to the table, then the expandTop() again works.  I also have another set of buttons that invoke the expandLeft() and collapseLeft() and they both work as expected.  Please let me know if this is an issue with Qlik Sense.  Note:  This behavior occurs in both Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Enterprise Windows.  I've attached screenshots of the websockets messages, one set of messages when the measures are in the rows section and a second set of messages when the measures are in the columns section.  As you can see, there is no data returned when measures are placed in the rows section but there is data returned when the measures are moved to the columns section.  I appreciate any insights you can provide 

Labels (3)
0 Replies