Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Analytics Platform

Hello everyone,

I have embedded some iframes on a web page so that users can interact with them and export data. These people are currently internal users that are testing these features before launching this project publicly. However, the iFrames are not working as expected due to the fact that the objects do not resize when the users are moving from tab to tab.

As an example, this in an iframe from QAP, and if you make some filters on a different tab of the container, and then move to a new one, the objects will not resize and remain small until the filters are cleared. Currently, the server version is February 2020 patch 3, but I have not seen any bug fixes related to this problem. 

Greenshot 2021-03-16 15.44.09.png

I don't know if you guys have stumbled upon this particular problem with iFrames. Is there anything I can try to solve this problem?

Best regards

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Damien_V
Support
Support

Hello @Rolando_Montero 

Do you load the iFrame content when the page first loads or when the tab is clicked ?

I've seen those kind of glitches when the content of the iFrame is loaded at the first page load.

You should load the iFrame when the tab is clicked (setting the src of the iFrame when the tab is clicked) to ensure it reflects the selection correctly and does not create glitches.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Damien, the iFrames are indeed being load when the page first load. Can you explain more about the src setting  please? Do I have to use JavaScript to accomplished this?

Thanks a lot