Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyTSG
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik-Blend corrupts the top half of the sheet when used.

It has recently come to our attention that when going onto a sheet containing the Qlik-Blend extension the top half of the screen becomes corrupted,

AndyTSG_0-1678956806959.png

this also happens when dragging the Qlik-Blend object onto the sheet. I have raised a support ticket with Qlik regarding this but they don't support 3rd party extensions. Does anybody know of a fix for this issue.

Many thanks, Andy

Labels (2)
2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @AndyTSG 

By any chance do you know who developed that extension ? I was not able to find any reference to it, best option would be to contact the developer.

What does the extension do ? Best option would be to find an alternative for that functionality. 

Hope it helps. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
tsgbi
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Nadia, Yes, I think it was Matt Grayndler, however, the new version that was created as a revision to the old is so dramatically different that it looks as if we will need to heavily modify the  automation to be able to update the object in the analysis.

The extension allows us to take data from a space and and build a customer specific report from the different constituent parts. Apologies for being a bit vague but it was written by an ex employee and we are trying to re engineer it. Everything still works in the original version except the screen becomes corrupted when you go onto the sheet with the extension object on it.

Kind regards

Andy