Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bryan_sng
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense API to Reinstate a User

Hello guys!

Does anyone has an example to reinstate an allocation?

I could only find allocate and deallocate of user access license (see below screenshot and references) but when a token is in quarantined status, it would require some kind of reinstate api instead.

bryan_sng_0-1657009942281.png

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Integration-Extension-APIs/Qlik-Sense-License-Management-through-API/t...

Labels (1)
  • API

5 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

If you using the traditional license you will still be subject to the quarantine period.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

Note: Quarantine is not enforced on Qlik Sense installations that are licensed with a signed license key.
Damien_V
Support
Support

Hello @bryan_sng

When you say "Reinstate", you mean reassign to the same user that it was deallocated from, right ?
If that's case, it should just be possible by reallocate to the same user.
If you want to allocate to another user, then you need to wait for the quarantine to be over, unless you are using a signed license key as Ray said.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
REAMSSupport
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello damien, yup that is right, to reinstate the license back to the same user, I can do it from Qlik QMC but in my case I need to execute that feature from Qlik API instead. So in a nutshell i looking for something such as

Reinstating: POST /qrs/license/reinstateuseraccesstype????

Body (where ID = the ID of the user): {"user": {"id": "447d3ce4-5492-41bb-99c6-460456ae4363"}}

REAMSSupport
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello Ray, yup I'm ok with quarantined since i'm instating back to the same user within 7 days, i'm more interested to know the Qlik API (probably the Qlik QRS API) to call to trigger that function

REAMSSupport
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello guys, any suggestions?