Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigRed
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Cloud: Copy data from a Qlik Sense straight table to an Excel sheet

Hello. I'm trying to test this automation and cannot get past the 'Create Workbook Session' block. The step-by-step instructions located here (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Application-Automation-Copy-data-to-Microsoft-excel-she...) are not at all sufficient as the Item Id field isn't even mentioned.

Per the Create Workbook Session block: Based on my connection under the 'Connection' tab, if I 'do lookup' on the on the Drive Id field (under the Inputs tab) two results are returned. I have no idea how to interpret those. That being said, while selecting one of the two and then doing a 'do lookup' on the Item Id field, all of my OneDrive folders are listed...which is nice b/c at least it's something that looks familiar. If I select any one of those and test run the block a web access token error is received. If I manually enter a path a 'Write requests (excluding DELETE) must contain the Content-Type header declaration" type of error is received. The IT dept. has confirmed that it's not a SharePoint or permissions error.

Questions:
1) How do I interpret the Drive Id's when I 'do lookup'?
2) How do I successfully navigate, via the Item Id field (based on the chosen Drive Id), to a place where I'd like the Excel file to land? What's an example of an actual path, what does it look like (specifically)? Note, I'm familiar with what a qualified path looks like and I've also tried copying those per what's displayed in Windows Explorer, etc. but to no avail. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Replies