Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vek
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Connectors in 2019

Hello 🙂

I'm trying to download the Qlik Connector .zip file that This Video talks about. I've been doing some research and I found that the file was supposed to be here: Here or Here. I also tried the Nov 2018 version, Here, but it's outdated so it doesn't work

My final scope is to send emails. First I want to get acquaintanced about the connector installation and use, then I plan to implement it in the QS Enterprise in my daily job.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you go to Qlik.com >> Support >> Product Downloads & Upgrades it will take you to our downloads site if your Qlik ID is associated with a customer account. From there you can navigate to the Qlik Connectors section and go to Qlik Web Connectors package:

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you go to Qlik.com >> Support >> Product Downloads & Upgrades it will take you to our downloads site if your Qlik ID is associated with a customer account. From there you can navigate to the Qlik Connectors section and go to Qlik Web Connectors package: